Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cowboy Cookies and Chocolates

Yesterday I threw a baby shower for a friend having a baby boy. Her nursery is cowboy themed, so we had a cowboy diaper roundup! I made cookies, cake, a diaper cake, chocolates... it was kitchen mayhem! But the shower was fun, so here's a peek at the cookies and chocolates I made...
From My Inner Martha
There were lassos with "Howdy" (that matched the invites and top of the diaper cake)...
From My Inner Martha
There were stars with little cowboy babies on them...
From My Inner Martha
There were plaid stars...
From My Inner Martha
And there were chocolate and white chocolate stars with dulce de lechce filling!
From My Inner Martha
Do you see how SPARKLY everything is???? I love my luster dust!! SO fun! I used blue and white sparkle!! Hee hee!

No comments: