Sunday, April 18, 2010


I haven't been in my craft room much the last month, so I decided to take a few minutes and play the other day. I was inspired by some of the Prima flowers I've seen recently, and thought I'd try my hand at creating some larger ones. I couldn't get any good pictures, but here are a couple to give you an idea... Then hopefully I'll be able to get pictures of some layouts with them on!

FlickrDroid Upload

See how sparkly they are!!! I used spray adhesive and "Glass Shards" (I think that's what they're called, by I'm too lazy to go check) to make them sparkly. I've had the shards for a couple years, but never used them - now I am loving them!

Here's a picture of the flowers separated...

FlickrDroid Upload

The gold one is tulle and the green one is sheer ribbon with polka dots on it. I wish I had a good picture, because I'm really liking them!

My mom is coming to visit in a month and said I should be ready to scrapbook while she's here. She's bringing heritage stuff to do, so even if I don't get a lot of crafting in before then, you can at least look forward to knowing that I will eventually have stuff to post again!!

1 comment:

Kristii said...