Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Scrapbooking!

We got to spend Memorial Day with our friends Dave and Tam in Washington. We used to see them pretty much every Memorial Day and Labor Day, but this visit was special because we hadn't seen them in 3 years! Not since I was pregnant with Eliana. So it was exciting to see them again, have them meet Eliana, and meet their two precious kiddos, too! To top it all off, I got to scrap with Tam, which is always fun! I got 4 layouts done while I was there, and got in a trip to Treasury of Memories, which is the most amazing scrapbooking store I've been in yet! It was fabulous.

So... once again I'll spread out the scrap love so you have more than one post to look at this week. =D To begin with, we'll start with something completely unrelated to Memorial Day...

Candy!

Not the greatest Halloween pictures ever, but my daughter's first "real" trick or treating none-the-less, so I had to document them. And I'm pretty happy with the layout! Sweet Pea Scraps kit, of course, with the addition of some Prima tape (across the bottom) and a die cut paper tape across the top, and a cute little ticket (from Tam) along the side. Oh, and I used a new edge punch along the bottom, though it's hard to see in this picture. I like it!

No comments: