Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday Stamps!!


My birthday gift from Leif this year is a couple stamp sets from PaperTrey Ink. They arrived today, so I opened them up and played with them, even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow. Yes, I got scolded for playing with my present before my birthday. But really, could YOU resist? My first thought when I opened the box was just how beautifully packaged these stamps sets are. Clean and crisp and clear, just like the stamps. I've never ordered from them before, but have seen them used several times in Debbie Olson's projects. The sets I got are Text Boxed (I made a few cards from this set tonight - I'll have to scan and post those later) and Holiday Treats. The Holiday Treats set is very cool and puts me in the baking mood just so I'll have baked goodies to give away and an excuse to stamp cute gift packaging, LOL! My Inner Martha is clapping her hands in delight already. I can't wait to scraplift cards off the PaperTrey idea gallery, too. This one (of course by Debbie Olson) I want to do right now. Unfortunately, I'm not going to, but I will soon. This one I want to do, too. But it's late, so I'll just be happy knowing that these lovely stamps are in my craft room waiting for me to have another free moment to play.

No comments: