Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Here!!

Well, I mentioned before that Leif got me the Basic Grey Notch Tool for my birthday. Or, at least, he tried to. The place he ordered it from (and paid for fast shipping so it'd be here by my b-day) had it back ordered and couldn't get it from their suppliers, so after a week of trying they refunded Leif's money. Then, they sent it to us for free! And they included another little doodad embellishment, I'm guessing as an apology for the wait. But I'm super excited to have gotten the Notch tool, and to have gotten it for FREE! Now... what to play with it on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet deal. sad you had to wait but the whole "getting it for free" thing is really cool. i recently decided that i want one of those buggers, so let me know how you like yours, k?! :) have fun playing! - tam

Jaime said...

Can't beat that! I saw one at Michael's and thought about using my 40% off coupon for it, but decided to wait and see what you think...

Keep us updated--and we want pictures! :-)