Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This is why I don't sew...

I believe I have shared with you my guidelines for sewing in the past. If I...

1. Don't have to measure
2. Don't have to use a pattern
3. Don't have to use pins

... then I will consider making it. Of course, the real reason I don't sew is that my brother, Robert, can take a sheet of plywood and some fabric and do the sort of magic that turns this...

data

... into this.

data

Yep. That's why I don't sew. Because who is going to compete with that?? He made the bed skirt, comforter, pillows, and headboard, plus a matching window seat cushion. Eliana's room is now fit for a princess, all thanks to Uncle Robert. Best. Uncle. Ever.

4 comments:

KD Bailey said...

nice job. How many kids do you have? I have three and used to do projects like that before I had the last two...

Elizabeth Wickland said...

I just have one daughter. If it were up to me, she'd never get projects like this... that's why I'm glad I have a brother who spoils her!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lg customer care number said...

This post is great. Thank you for this post. I like this kind of people who share their knowledge with others.