Friday, July 03, 2009

A.C. Bailey Party

AC Bailey Scrapbooking Party

See these people? They were at my house last night. CRAFTING.

Yes, It's true.

This beautiful A.C. Bailey Consultant came to my house....

AC Bailey Scrapbooking Party

... and taught us this make-n-take!

AC Bailey Scrapbooking Party

Cute, huh? She gave some of us renewed interested in our Cricut machines, and it was really fun just to get together and scrap with friends again! I do believe Craft Night will make a comeback. At least I hope it does! =D

In the meantime, I am enjoying all sorts of goodies from the party. I am especially enjoying this pile of goodies, since it was FREE! =D Yay for hostessing parties!

AC Bailey Scrapbooking Party

1 comment:

Kate said...

Whoa! That is some awesome loot! =P Too bad their consultant locator isn't working at the moment. =P I wanna have a party too!