Thursday, February 08, 2007

CJ LO "Let's Eat" Entry

**SPOILER WARNING** Iffen you don't be want'n to see the page, you'd best be avert'n yer eyes real quick like. **/SPOILER WARNING**

Well, I'm still waiting for the CJ to arrive in the mail, but I decided to go ahead and get the LO done now so I can get it in the mail as soon as I get the book. Actually, I went sort of crazy and have finished this AND the next two LO, so I should probably pick up some other project to work on now that I'm oodles ahead. But I've got stuff for the LSS coming up in the next couple weeks, so I wanted to make sure I worked on my CJ entries while the inspiration was there. Okay... without further ado, here is my recipe LO:

... and a detail shot of the innards of my "recipe box" on pg 2. I was pretty proud of that li'l 3D goodie. Plus it allowed me to cheat and include more than one recipe since I couldn't narrow it down to my favorite.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the more the better I always say! cant wait to get it so I can copy all your recipies!

Jenna said...

adorable and YUMM!

Anonymous said...

Cappuccino Truffle's....uuuummmmm. Beautiful layout!

The Peacock Pearl said...

elizabeth manly's apple pie... is she married to Jon? have a boy named william and one on the way very soon?

Elizabeth Wickland said...

She's the one! Seriously good apple pie.

elizabeth said...

wow elizabeth! this lo is awesome :)

can't wait to get the album back and check em all out.

:) the other elizabeth

The Peacock Pearl said...

wow, they go to our church! nifty! wait now i'm trying to remember if she won our church's apple pie contest in october?? i'm pretty sure she at least got in the top three.

Alyssa said...

When I saw the title of you blog, I had to see what you were up to. I definitely have an inner Martha! Fun blog...thanks for your comment on 2 peas!

Kate said...

Hey I know Elizabeth Manley! Janet just told me she's pregnant and due soon. Someone's gonna have to update me because I don't even know how to get in touch with her anymore!

And how 'bout sharing those recipes? =) I could go for a cappuccino truffle. Mmm!